Wednesday 3 February 2010

... (GRIN) project

start from today, i decided to copy my friend's do say see think project. it's a personal project to write a page of microsoft word, times new roman 12 pt, single space. she had to write 105 articles in total, i think it's due to her stay in the US. the goal is to see whether her future is on writing or not.

i won't do the exactly same project. i won't stick myself to write a page of microsoft word because i know i wont be able to push myself to do so. moreover, unlike her with her extraordinary talent and knowledge, i will not promise to write about human interest, social responsibility, nor will i be a big fan of politic issues. my project is only to post an article, if you can call it so, every single day. i'll simply call it... i don't know what will i call it! ahaha. let me know if you have any idea.

the purpose of this project is for me to keep writing. i love to write, that's all. but something that so called 'love' couldn't push me to write a lot, not to mention to write a good one. so please pardon me if i'm going to post (hopefully not) rubbish, just any typical diary, another thought in my head. please also tolerate my lack of creativity if i post something from other sources.

i hope i can complete my project in due time which is... -hmm.. let me think..- the last day of my internship at the new office. the date is april 27th. gee... i can't believe myself saying that. hope when i complete it, i'll truly found my passion in writing. wish me luck, people!

4 comments:

  1. i think i should do the same. and by that i mean find ways to figure out the whole writing thing, haha. makin lama kok rasanya seperti mimpi2 itu mulai memudar karena merasa gak mampu yah padahal belum pernah nyoba dan mendorong diri? apa emang gak mampu? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's try. remember the grinning part. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I posted something here earlier today. Did you get it? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. nothing, kak esther. hee. tapi senang kamu mampir. :D

    ReplyDelete