Friday 2 May 2008

shoot for the moon, baby!

i'm on fire now. to be an apprentice. my dream is to run my own lifestyle magazine. so i believe i have to have a real experience on it. not just reading all those magazine i fancy. i'm so confuse, of how to apply, where, what position.. i have no idea. i'm not a kind of person who is lack of confident but i'm freaking myself out when dealing with this stuff! i realize how little my knowledge about my dream job. argh! i don't even know, should i start from a typical teen mag or should i directly go to my favorite one? but it seems like beyond my capability. or am i just looking too low at myself? oh my dear lord..
i remember a phrase i read, a beautiful one.
'shoot for the moon
and if you miss,
you'll still be among the stars'
an that's exactly what i'm gonna do.
wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment