Wednesday 24 June 2009

jogging mode: delayed


i want to get back on track so very bad. but a little goodwill is not enough. this morning i woke up early enough to make the jogging dream come true (oh here the hyperbole). changed the t-shirt and shorts. put on my converes and grab the jacket. and so i was ready to walk out the door.

but remember the post title, it's delayed. you may ask why...

well on my way towards the door, i sat down for a moment (or i thought so) and watch the already-turned-on-tv. anddd that caught me up. instead of doing my morning walk, i sat there watching barbie: 12 dancing princesses. HAHAH. laugh as you like, i am as well ashamed of myself. i just looove barbie movies. (nyela muka barbie yang sama semua dan pangeran bermuka banci. hahaha.)

P.S. hope tomorow i can fulfill the jogging even there willl be barbie: princess unicorns. HAHA.

pic: http://toys.about.com/od/barbiedoll1/ig/Barbie-Princess/Dancing-Princesses-Logo.htm

1 comment: